We hope you all had a great Valentines Day this past week. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- The Chat Portal was updated so that new agents will have the “Snap” sound turned on by default for new returning visitor chats.
- An issue where the Chat Portal could fail to load completely after refreshing the browser window was fixed.
- A scrolling issue in the Chat Portal emoji picker for agents using Chrome 56 was fixed.
And in the Design Studio we made the following changes:
- The ability to upload a background image and control the background opacity was added.
- The designer now preselects the Chat Box tab.
- The online/offline button was moved into an iframe to help isolate it from any existing site css.
- A spacing issue was fixed that could occur in the chat form headers and footers.
- A positioning issue was fixed that could cause the chat form to be shown in the incorrect place on the webpage.