(Last Updated On: April 18, 2017)
Greetings and Salutations,
we are a bit late with this post due to the easter holidays: Here are the release notes for updates, bugfixes and changes applied within the sprint week of April 13th:
- We have added a new ‘binned’ report to the Visitor Wait and Visitor Queue time
- There is now a ‘select all / none’ option in the Agent Performance section.
Visitor Channel integrations:
- Agents can now ban visitors from chatting through the Visitor Channel integrations (Facebook Messenger, SMS to Chat and WeChat)
- Fixed an occasional error when quickly adding / editing / deleting agents. When adding and saving new agents we now show loading spinners on the add / edit / delete / save buttons and disable the ability to save while something is in the process of already saving.
- Fixed a bug in Design Studio on Safari, where background patterns would mysteriously disappear while selecting or scrolling in the pattern picker.