(Last Updated On: June 12, 2017)
here are the release notes for the past week:
- The Chat Box can now be closed with the escape-key for better accessibility.
- In the Design Studio, we added a first default selection (“placeholder”) for dropdown fields. This can be customized using the new placeholder field.
- Added “Entry URL” to the SnapEngage custom mappings dropdown.
- Re-added missing configurable survey rating lines to the Configure Messages section
- Fixed some issues with chat-box buttons not displaying correctly in the call-me and file upload mode.
- Improved the Zendesk integration to avoid an issue where some cases were not pushed to Zendesk automatically.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the chat button would show up on top of the chat box, for example during immediately-fired proactive chats or immediate uses of SnapEngage.startLink()