Auto-Translate Live Chat
The world is getting smaller, especially in the world of technology and communication. A conversation can happen in moments rather than weeks or months. To keep up with growing levels of globalization, it is necessary to have the ability and skill to communicate with international prospects and clients.
It’s time to boost your CSAT and global reach by speaking your customer’s language. Here are four reasons you should be using live chat with auto-translation capabilities.
1. Gain a competitive advantage in the global marketplace
Having a global presence sounds like a great idea. But becoming an international player is easier said than done. There are often significant costs involved and international strategies can take months and years to develop. However, there are ways to increase your international presence without adding obscene costs and lengthy timelines. Using a chat platform with real-time language translation is an effective way to communicate with clients and prospects locally and internationally. It’s time to transform the conversations you are already having and open your product up to the world.
With our new Auto-Translate feature, you can automatically detect and translate over 100 languages into your preferred language – directly within the chat conversation. Auto-Translate works seamlessly across multiple channels, including your website, Facebook Messenger, and SMS-to-chat. This provides a consistent communication experience for both site visitors and chat agents alike.
2. Overcome communication barriers
A major piece of the global market pie is having an international team. Team members that natively speak your target prospects’ languages are an amazing asset. They can also be expensive and difficult to onboard and keep in the loop depending on where a company is headquartered and their international resources.
For those dipping their toes into the international world for the first time, Auto-Translate allows you to:
- Optimize your existing chat team: Auto-Translate works as a natural communication channel between international prospects and clients of all languages, meaning you do not have to grow your company exponentially to have conversations with those who speak a different language.
- Meet prospects in their space while saving time: Natural language detection means your chat agents are not frantically trying to search the web for translations. The conversation can continue in a timely manner while keeping all parties on the same page.
- Make your team more successful: Think about it – you have just given your sales representatives the opportunity to connect with prospects all over the world. If that’s not a gift, we’re not sure what is.
- Have meaningful conversations: As the flow of conversations become easier, your chat team will have the opportunity and power to share meaningful details on your product or service to further educate your client base.
3. Diversify your product offering
Give yourselves the opportunity to market to the international community. You may even discover that your product can be used for a different function that you thought, and you have the opportunity to gather product feedback from an exponentially larger and more diverse customer base.
Using a diversified sales chat strategy, you give yourself the opportunity to:
- Increase the reach of your current product offering
- Reach additional markets
- Increase profitability
- Generate higher sales volume
4. Showcase outstanding customer service to the global market
Auto-Translate gives you the chance to deliver value to new and existing clients in an innovative way, all the while strengthening your brand image. Chat is already an excellent avenue for customer engagement – now take it a step further by engaging with more diverse clients in the languages they prefer. This will improve customer satisfaction, strengthen your overall brand and turn your clients into raving fans. Global communication will also open the door to your business becoming an industry thought leader.
If you haven’t already, check out and subscribe to our blog to be the first to know about new features like Auto-Translate. If you are ready to chat with the world and begin having more meaningful conversations, check out our Auto-Translate guide with step-by-step directions to get started.