We have some nice improvements to announce today:
Visitor email transcript request
We have added a much-requested feature to the visitor chatbox: Visitors can request their email transcript, so chat agents do not have to manually forward those to the visitor anymore. You can read more about this option here.
A shortly upcoming improvement to this option is an option for the visitor to request the transcript for a brief time after the chat has ended. This feature will be available in conjunction with the other improvement:
Survey grace period
This option allows the closing of the case to be delayed by a few minutes (1 to 10) for the visitors to fill in the survey, so it can also be sent along with the integration, transcript email or integration API. You can read how to set up this feature here.
- Fixed an issue when the transcript still recorded the location after setting the option to not store it.
- Bot API:
- Fixed an issue where the bot responded to a system transfer message
- Updated the API code template linked in the help article to take care of some system response issues. If you are interested in using the Bot API Beta, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Chat:
- Fixed an issue where the agent avatar did not update on transfer.
- Fixed an issue where the text button disappeared after ending the chat in IE11
- Fixed some issues causing a ‘something unexpected’ error to appear.
- Improved syncing the Hub after the chat to automatically display unread team chat messages.
- Fixed an issue causing agents to be logged out when labeling a chat.
- Fixed an issue where the Knowledge Base option disappeared when switching the widget during the chat.