while the recent GDPR updates have taken up the bulk of our time, we have been chipping away at other features and fixes in the last month. Here is some of what we have worked on.
- Jira Integration: We have added a custom mapping option for the chat transcript for more flexibility. You can now decide where the chat transcript should appear in your Jira issues.
- Improved the browser tab blinking on the visitor side – the tab will now continue to flash until the visitor has seen the message.
- Fixed an issue the browser tab continue to blinking on the visitor side when the visitor had already closed the chat.
- Fixed an issue where the weekly Stats Emails did not include the weekly log of case links.
- Fixed an issue with the check box label on the pre-chat form not updating its color.
- Resolved an issue with the Channels feature, where no new WeChat accounts could be configured because of a new IP restriction implemented by WeChat.
- Fixed an issue with the Facebook Channel where some chats appeared as offline cases.
- Fixed an issue for website visitors happening when the agent closes the chat while visitor has left the website, and then returning to the closed chat.
- We now show a timer for the total duration of the chat.
Resolved Hub issues:
- Fixed an issue with the keyboard shortcuts or transfer menu sometimes popping up on entering just the ‘s’ or ‘t’ keys without alt-shift.
- Fixed an issue where typing a message in hub and the visitor closes the chat, the message was visible in the other active chat.
- Fixed an issue where the survey scores could not be accessed anymore in the home screen.
- Fixed an issue with sound notifications not working on transferred chats.
- Fixed an issue where the agent status was continuously set to pause. (This issue appeared if the agent was automatically paused after inactivity in a different tab or browser window)