Here are some updates of what our dev team has been working on in the last weeks:
- We have improved the minimized chat notification to keep the message preview visible when the visitor browses to new page or refreshes the page.
- Accounts that have a BAA with SnapEngage for HIPAA compliance will no longer have access to the ‘Channels’ tab messenger integrations. This restriction is required as Facebook, SMS or WeChat are not compliant with the HIPAA framework.
- We have cleaned up the widgets where legacy agent accounts were still set up with a Gtalk or Skype ID, since these systems have not been supported for a while now. Former Gtalk accounts can be easily converted to Chat Portal agent accounts by just saving in the Chat Agents tab once.
- Fixed an issue in the Chat Agents tab where existing agents could not be added to new widgets.
- Fixed an issue in the Integrations tab where new custom mappings were not saving in the Hubspot integration.
- Fixed an issue where the minimized view of the chat looked very small on non-responsive websites.
- Fixed an issue with the Salesforce configuration workflow, where the system tried could have tried to re-use an expired token when re-using the configuration of another widget.