welcome to 2018! Here’s what our dev team has been working on between the years:
- Fixed an issue where the name/alias was cutoff from the chat box for the visitor on FireFox and IE10
- Fixed a problem where the embedded Dashboard was not working in the Chat Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the SnapEngage.sendTextToChat() API showed as visitor comment instead of agent comment to the visitor.
- Fixed an issue for when the visitor is being redirected by the agent to another page, the message they have already written persists in the message input area.
- Fixed an issue where the Analytics Widget Selection Filter did not allow proper scrolling to the bottom.
- Fixed an ‘overriding’ warning where there was no ability to save Hubspot integration if different widgets use same integration.