here is what the Development team has been working on in the last weeks:
- We have released a ‘Beta’ version of our Info Capture Bot to capture visitor inquiries while your team is offline or maxed out. You can read more about this feature here.
- We have also released a new visitor messenger channel integration with Zalo, you can read more about this option here.
- Fixed an issue where the Hub was freezing intermittently when a second chat arrived and appeared as a duplicate of the first chat.
- Fixed an issue where the sound notification for the first chat was not playing because of a new auto-play policy of the Chrome browser.
- Fixed an issue where selecting and copy&pasting text was broken.
- Improved the display of the contact column content in the minimal view.
Other Fixed Issues:
- We are currently working on an issue where duplicate cases are created when transferring a chat to a maxed out widget. While we are working on a full fix to enable the queue again, in the mean time it will not be possible to transfer a chat to the widget in this case. You can still transfer a chat to individual agents directly even if they are maxed out.
- Fixed an issue where the proactive chat was being hidden on mobile browsers after minimizing.
- Fixed issues with checkboxes on the chat box: The content was jumping up in very long forms – and a short lived issue where the offline checkbox was not clickable.
- Fixed an issue where the rounded button corner setting was missing in the Design Studio configuration.
- Fixed an issue in the Chat Agents admin Tiers configuration, where agents could be set up above Tier 1 in a not functional Tier 0