here is what our team has released in the last weeks:
A new UI to configure Shortcuts
- We have updated the Shortcuts UI to make it easier to manage shortcuts, especially for a larger list of canned messages. The new user interface now features a search filter, pagination, bulk delete and an improved editor to configure the messages.
- In the CSV import section can now select to either append or replace when uploading a list of shortcuts
Known limitations: Currently saving or deleting more than 200 shortcuts at once may time out. A fix is in the works.
We have added a new Online Agents List option to view or search available agents, see their availability status and to start a 1:1 chat (or jump to an existing 1:1 chat):
Coming soon: The number of ongoing chats of each agent.
- Fixed an issue with some icons being mis-aligned on Windows browsers.
- Fixed some errors resulting in a ‘Something went wrong‘ message in Hub. We are still tracking down edge cases that can lead to this bug, if you still see this issue please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed an issue where the live monitoring dashboard window size appeared too small.
- Team Chat: The scroll position will now always jump to the last received message when switching between chats.
- Fixed an issue with ‘Agent Tags’ in Proactive Chat mode, where the routing did not respect priority tiers when selecting an agent.
- Fixed an issue with the openProactiveChat API that caused the chat to not open up when clicked multiple times on the same page
- Fixed a scrolling issue on mobile browsers which caused the position of the visitor to jump to the top of the page when opening the chat box.