Here is an update of what the dev team has been up to since the last release note blog post.
- We now offer a new security feature to automatically sign out the agent or admin when their IP address changes. You can find this option under the My Account -> Access Rules -> Security settings:
- In order to avoid missed chats we now show a notification banner when the Chrome browser is blocking sound notifications because there was no previous user interaction on the page.
- There is now a Help option to easier access our SnapEngage support pages from Hub. This is an implementation of our existing Knowledge Base feature, you can learn more about how to use this to integrate your own Knowledge Base and Intelligent Pre-Chat for your agents and customers here.
- We now show an end chat confirmation message when the agent closes the chat, to make sure the chat was not closed by mistake. As an improvement on the legacy Chat Portal end chat confirmation we will automatically end the chat after 10 seconds if no action is taken:
- Fixed an issue where Hub threw a ‘Something went wrong’ error when trying to view an ongoing chat.
- Fixed an issue where the agent status icons were temporarily missing from the agent list in team chat.
- Fixed an issue with IE11 where the contact info column was not resizable.
- Fixed an issue with the infinite scrolling in the team chat.
- Fixed an issue with reverting to the Chat Portal not working.
- Other Issues:
- Fixed an issue where the wrong feature set was made available on some Self Service plan types.