- The file upload/download functionality is now HIPAA compliant for accounts on this plan type:
* An audit log will be written on each file download.* The file can be downloaded by visitor during the chat only. Once chat is over file won’t be available for visitor.* The file can be downloaded by an agent configured in the widget or an account admin only.
- We have enabled Google Single Sign On (SSO) support: If your SnapEngage account is also a Google Apps account, you can now use this to log in here.
- We fixed an issue where the \ignore command to not send a chat transcript to the integration was not working as expected.
- fixed a bug regarding the size of the minimized container iframe which was too large for its contents, causing the area around the minimized button to still be clickable
- Fixed a bug for mobile users where on close of the chat, sometimes the webpage would not be able to be scrolled until refreshed again.