Here’s some of what our dev team has been working on in the last weeks:
New Features & Updates:
- We have improved the display of the proactive chat on mobile phones. The visitor will now see the agent avatar with a preview of the proactive chat message, similar to the minimized view.
- The color of the bubble is the same as the agent speech bubble defined in the Design Studio.
- The proactive message will be truncated after two lines of text to not take up too much space on the screen.
Please click on ‘Save’ in the style tab once in order to receive this feature on your website.
- The buttons on the pre-chat and offline box can now be wider to fit more custom text:
- Vietnam is now an available country for Call Me feature.
- We made the “Call from my computer” and “Call me on my phone” messages configurable / translatable from the ‘Configure Messages’ section.
- Fixed an issue where the pre-chat form got skipped when Intelligent pre-chat was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong survey appeared to the visitor after transferring a chat to another widget.