here is an update with some of what our developer team has been working on in the last two weeks.
- We have updated our Open API integration to include an oAuth token for the submission of images and files when view access to the transcript is restricted.
- We added a ‘Missed Chat’ custom data mapping option. This will allow you to flag chats that have not been responded to in your integration.
- Resolved an issue where the chat button showing up on top of chat form on page refresh
- Fixed an issue with the Microsoft Dynamics 2015 (Online) Integration where a token expired causing the integration to disconnect.
- Updated the Capacity Report to exclude ‘Offline’ cases
- Fixed the problem in the Settings page, caused by an update to the Chrome browser, that affected the ability to move agents in priority tiers.