We are very happy to announce a major update to our SalesForce integration today! We have been compiling notebooks and sketchpads full of great feedback from our SalesForce users on how we could make things better. In the dark of night, in a secret laboratory, located on an island, with a volcano, guarded by sharks with lazerbeams on their heads…. our developers have been hard at work crafting some pretty impressive feature, let’s take a look.
- Security tokens are no longer required, you will link SnapEngage and SalesForce once and be done
- Your custom fields will populate automatically, no more manually creating hieroglyphic like field names
- On the fly commands are completely configurable now, you have total control
- Comments for cases can be public or private
- One click to enable your Sandbox
The very 1st thing you will want to do is migrate to the newest version of the integration by logging into your SnapEngage account and clicking over to the Integration Tab. […]
Full Article →