- Channels: We added an option to identify individual Facebook users in the CSV Logs export with their Facebook ID.
- Analytics: Added a percentage number to the Availability Report to see at a glance what % of time agents were in the Online VS Paused status.
- Hub: We have moved the “+ Start new Team Chat” option to the top of the left side team chat column so the option is easier to find for agents that have a lot of ongoing team chats already.
- Resolved a cross-site scripting issue on our signin page which was reported by Sohail Shaikhm, Certified Penetration Tester.
- Removed the ‘gmtDate’ and ‘localDate’ fields from Analytics -> Agent Performance -> Response -> Agent report export.
- Availability report: Fixed an issue where the online hours in range was showing 0
- Resolved an issue where a message typed but not sent in one chat was visible in the next chat when switching between the two using keyboard shortcuts.
- Applied a number of improvements to the loading time of Hub for agents configured on a high (100+) number of widgets
- Resolved an issue where Hub showed the home screen when clicking on the ‘load more chats’ button in the sidebar.
- Resolved an issue with Hub not loading on IE11
- Visitor Chat:
- Fixed an ‘unexpected token’ error when a single quote mark was used in the pre-chat greeting message.